Orientation about 2019 ToTAL menu will be held as follows. All of ToTAL menu of the courses below will be available for all AGL students.
Date & Time： 11/Apr (Thu) 18:00-19:30
Venue： O-okayama S6-309B and Suzukake-dai J3-309(Remote)
- All students who are going to enroll "Dojo for Science and Engineering: Group Work", "Dojo for Management & Society: Group Work"、"Dojo for Science and Engineering: Completion Projects" or "Dojo for Management & Society: Completion Projects" are being strongly requested to join this orientation.
- The most of menu of former Yamada Dojo are covered by the courses below. All of menu in the courses below including menu facilitated by ToTAL/Kamura-sensei and Matsuzaki-sensei are available for AGL students as ad-hoc basis as well. Since menu will be expanded more than the previous years, all of AGL students and OPEN students are being recommended strongly to join the orientation to explore your interesting menu.
- Please register from the form below if you join the orientation.
＜Courses to be explained in the orientation＞
(1) Fundamental Group Work for Leadership S
(2) Practical Group Work for Leadership S
(3) Advanced Group Work for Leadership S
(4) Recognition of Social Issue -Workshop I
(5) Professionals and Value Creation I
(1) Fundamental Group Work for Leadership F
(2) Practical Group Work for Leadership F
(3) Advanced Group Work for Leadership F
(4) Recognition of Social Issue -Workshop II
(5) Professionals and Value Creation II
Inquiry：Tokyo Tech Academy for Leadership
Prof. Keisuke Yamada